- Valorem offers a strategic process of discovery, direction, delivery and impact at varying levels, depending on the needs of the client .
- Specific services include the following.
- Full strategic marketing and communications plans (may include direction and delivery or direction only)
- Building a messaging platform
- Message training for spokespeople and employees
- Full-day or half-day strategic planning sessions that take clients through the four-step process. This is provided for businesses and organizations that need strategic insights but do not have budgets for full-time communications/ public relations employees or retainer firms.
- Ongoing strategic communications consulting
Digital Marketing and reporting
Media Relations/ PR/ Crisis Communications
- It’s important that we be able to measure the results of our efforts, and whether you’d like insight into the level of detail we regularly review or prefer weekly/monthly summaries, you can be confident that we strive for results, not just activities.
- Weekly Analytic
- Our team regularly reviews our dashboards for monitoring metrics such as fan base growth, demographics, post reach, and engagement (retweets, likes, comments, google analytics etc.). If we notice anything unusual, we collaborate to find solutions, and adjust accordingly.
- Report creation
- We will create a summary report for you about our activities and results for the period. Content of the report can be customized depending upon the objectives and any specific campaigns or focus for the time
- We have a team of experts who have worked not only in leading Media houses in Kenya, but in world affiliated and rated PR and creative agencies. Our aim is to deliver to clients cost effective media and PR strategies and campaigns across all platforms- Print, Electronic, and New Media.
- We will walk with you and through our media relations strategy, our focus will be to tell your corporate story and to build corporate and reputation, visibility and credibility. This begins with understanding the nuances of working with the media to get desired outcomes while avoiding pitfalls.